I've had over 12 calls in over the past few months to get shoddy service fixed, and they can never take care of the problem.I've requested refunds for months where they have left me out of service for days on end to no avail.

The representative and technicians are awful! They really don't provide service at all. It's out more than it's in, and a real liability to me, as I work at home.

The worst part is that they just don't seem to care at all.They are either unwilling or unable to make the repairs/adjustments need to provide reasonable Internet service.

WalksTheTruth wrote the review because of poor customer service at SpeedConnect. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $360 and wants SpeedConnect to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by SpeedConnect and speedconnect customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.