2.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Speedconnect provides slow internet speeds making online gaming a pain, the salesman promised a consistent 5-8 mbps even though I'm paying for the 15 mbps which is $59.95 a month on the 24 month contract. I did a detailed network statistics on xbox one before I wrote this review and the download speed was 0.16, upload speed was 0.73 mbps, latency was 191 ms, try playing Battlefield 1 or ME: Andromeda on that bull.

Speedconnect has also had more then a few outages this year and they only compensated customers in Idaho for the 3 days it went out. Recently they sent a tech out here because I was having problems with my internet, he was nice the first time he came out, he pulled out his laptop, plugged it into my router and said they were changing the private ip addresses to public ip addresses or something like that and left, they sent him out next week, again and he was annoyed but he went on the roof and fixed something then he tried helping me to get Open NAT on my new router but I had to go back to my old router because their internet service is not compatible with a lot of routers. After that my internet connection was still crappy so I called tech support and they said I was on a weak signal, they don't know why someone would put me on that signal but the tech on the phone said he put me on a stronger one...

which means the tech who came out here, the second time, he purposely put me on a weak signal. I was pretty polite too, I just asked my questions and sat there quietly waiting for the tech to finish but after all that, it still sucks.

Product or Service Mentioned: Speedconnect Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Polite.

I didn't like: Internet service, Online gaming under isp.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 22, 2017.

Comments