We live in the Michigan thumb and have 3 different speedconnect towers all app. 4 miles from us.

Here we have very limited ISP options, speedconnect was only option that offered over 5 mbps. We would have been better off sticking with old ISP of 2 mbps, for $22 a mnth than speedconnects 10 mbps for $60 We have had service for 15 months now and during that time if we had a speed of 4mbps, there would be no problems streaming movies and live tv, and honestly we would be content with 4.

Our average speed through an entire day is 1.5 mbps, off any of the 3 towers. So if you live in a rural area, with no tower in your back yard, you might want to avoid even considering speedconnect as your ISP.

Product or Service Mentioned: Speedconnect Internet Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 15, 2017.

Comments

Dewitt, Iowa, United States #1325109

My signature was electronically forged on a contract I never signed and now I cannot cancel with out a huge fee...i have had internet with speed connect since February, it's now May...and I'm lucky to have used it a week with no problems. I have had techs not show up, supervisors not call back.

I've now been without internet for a whole week with nothing resolved. Ideal who to seek for help!!!

I'm desperate. This company is a scam.