Speedconnect Internet Service Review from Laguna Woods, California
This is the type of connection you can expect from this company, not once in a while, but every single night.This speed test was actually much better than many of then tests I have done in the past.
I didnt think the 5 mbps I paid for when starting serice with this company was very much, but after seeing what they actually provided, I found myself hoping for even half of the agreed upon speed. In the months I have had this servide I would say the picture bellow is close to my average speed with them after 5 pm, even worse I have never tested my speed and seen anything higher than 2.5 mbps.
Simply put, this service cannot support simple Internet browsing half of the time.For being 2016, im shocked to see this ISP seems to be simply redescovering dial up speeds, even more shocking is the fact they are somehow not out of business.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So for over a month now Carol and I have been trying to cancel our account with Century Link after we called them at the beginning of September to get..."
- "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..."
- "Evan Tereszcuk said he was a software broker and promised he could get my small business a very popular internet sweepstakes software. Having worked with him on other software I..."
- "I was contacted by phone from an independent Century Link Representative wanting to know who my current carrier was and what I was paying for my plan. I told him..."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- "I have owned my battery for around 2 years. Recently I was told by several mechanics that I had a bad cell in my battery and to replace it. As..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "So many times I've bought peaches at my local Stater Bros. only to throw them in the trash. I didn't know what it was that caused peaches to lose their..."