Coverage Area
Style and Design

This is the type of connection you can expect from this company, not once in a while, but every single night.This speed test was actually much better than many of then tests I have done in the past.

I didnt think the 5 mbps I paid for when starting serice with this company was very much, but after seeing what they actually provided, I found myself hoping for even half of the agreed upon speed. In the months I have had this servide I would say the picture bellow is close to my average speed with them after 5 pm, even worse I have never tested my speed and seen anything higher than 2.5 mbps.

Simply put, this service cannot support simple Internet browsing half of the time.For being 2016, im shocked to see this ISP seems to be simply redescovering dial up speeds, even more shocking is the fact they are somehow not out of business.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of speedconnect internet service. SpeedConnect needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned speedconnect internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at SpeedConnect.

Had an Experience with SpeedConnect?

Comments

Prescott, Arizona, United States #1273514

.17 speed right now on SpeedConnect. Horrible! Cannot stream netflix, which is all I have for tv