Laguna Woods, California

This is the type of connection you can expect from this company, not once in a while, but every single night.This speed test was actually much better than many of then tests I have done in the past.

Related: Speedconnect - Slower and slower and slower

I didnt think the 5 mbps I paid for when starting serice with this company was very much, but after seeing what they actually provided, I found myself hoping for even half of the agreed upon speed. In the months I have had this servide I would say the picture bellow is close to my average speed with them after 5 pm, even worse I have never tested my speed and seen anything higher than 2.5 mbps.

Simply put, this service cannot support simple Internet browsing half of the time.For being 2016, im shocked to see this ISP seems to be simply redescovering dial up speeds, even more shocking is the fact they are somehow not out of business.

Review #901963 is a subjective opinion of a user.

Style and Design
Coverage Area
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Speedconnect?

Comments

Prescott, Arizona, United States #1273514

.17 speed right now on SpeedConnect. Horrible! Cannot stream netflix, which is all I have for tv