Speedconnect Internet Service Review from Laguna Woods, California

24 of 67 Speedconnect reviews

This is the type of connection you can expect from this company, not once in a while, but every single night.This speed test was actually much better than many of then tests I have done in the past.

I didnt think the 5 mbps I paid for when starting serice with this company was very much, but after seeing what they actually provided, I found myself hoping for even half of the agreed upon speed. In the months I have had this servide I would say the picture bellow is close to my average speed with them after 5 pm, even worse I have never tested my speed and seen anything higher than 2.5 mbps.

Simply put, this service cannot support simple Internet browsing half of the time.For being 2016, im shocked to see this ISP seems to be simply redescovering dial up speeds, even more shocking is the fact they are somehow not out of business.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Telecommunications
review #901963 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Speedconnect? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
24 of 67 Speedconnect reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 19 #1273514 Prescott, Arizona, United States

.17 speed right now on SpeedConnect. Horrible! Cannot stream netflix, which is all I have for tv

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Speedconnect. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Speedconnect.
Filing a new complaint about
×