1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have been a loyal customer for over 2 years. My internet over the past couple 6-8 months has been horrible at best.

Download speeds from .9- 1.9. I spend over 30 minutes a night on hold trying just to get my internet back up. The tec told me the problem is due to over crowding on the tower now n that just doesn't seem fair to me to pay n not have service. So I canceled service with Speedconnect in August n was told they already took payment for September so October 1st is my last day, but after spending another 30 min on the phone only to be told nothing more can be done n just wait n see if it comes back.

Is garbage, then when I ask to have a customer service rep call me to discuss this manner of me being charged for a service that is not working the response is that the tec at whom I am speaking to is the closest thing I can get. This company wants be a rural internet supplier then supply Internet.

Their product is horrible but what's more surprising is their customer service is even worse. I also have family n friends that have the same problems as I.

Product or Service Mentioned: Speedconnect Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 08, 2016.

Comments