1.4
Coverage Area

I am sick and tired of slow internet. Not to mention outages on an almost bi-weekly basis.

Was a customer of Commspeed before they were bought out by Speedconnect. I thought they were bad, but they don't hold a candle to Speedconnect. Since I am under no service contract. Plus my account is current.

It's time to look for another provider. That can actually provide the service that I'M PAYING FOR. I'm real tired of flushing my money down the Speedconnect toilet. So if they try to give me any BS about leaving them.

or they try some kind of cancellation *** with me. They will be hearing from my attorney.

I can only take so much before I find it necessary to act. BECAUSE SPEEDCONNET SUCKS!!!

This reviewer shared experience about "super slow internet, many outages on a weekly basis" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Speedconnect. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Speedconnect.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Speedconnect to other companies on our site.

Comments