1.6

Speeds are so slow, like dial-up or worse at times. Often speed is so slow that most web sites time out before they can load.

When you call in to complain about the speed they act like you are the only one to ever complain about the speed. What a joke. Finally one service tech kept me on the phone for quite some time while he said he was trying to fix the slow speed problem. Eventually he came back on and gave me the honest answer that they were unable to speed up my service.

When I switched to another service Speed Connect said I would have to hand deliver the modem to their office, the closest of which is 35 miles from my home. So I made a special trip in to return the modem after verifying the hours they were open. Arriving around noon I found the door locked with a closed sign in the window.

Again they cost me both money and time. And lied again also.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of promised high speed but delivered very slow speed. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of speedconnect internet service. Speedconnect needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned speedconnect internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Speedconnect.

Comments

Prescott, Arizona, United States #1273523

Yes, I am in Prescott Valley too. Tested the (lack of) speed on Speed Connect service a short while ago - it was .17mbps - ridiculously slow.

What a horrible company. Haven't been able to stream netflix at all for 2 days because of that. And have had a terrible time streaming movies for many weeks, months. My netflix & modem were rebooted & all checked out good.

The fault is with SpeedConnect, the worst ISP out there!!